Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Only sunburned on my legs

My weekend trip to Rosarito was AMAZING. I saw people from college whom I hadn't seen in years, lounged by the pool, drank margaritas, ate tacos by the handful, abandoned my dependence upon technological devices (phone, laptop) for a few days, forgot about work, and most importantly, saw my good friend Maggy get married. (tear)

Here are some of the more memorable moments from the weekend, in no particular order.
* Seeing my girlfriend Kathy as a bridesmaid.
* Watching Kathy catch the bouquet. Thank god for Oops I Crapped My Pants.
* Having Lily, a.k.a. Mongrel Pet, sleep at the foot of our bed.
* Witnessing 19 year old guys try to grind on my friends' at a sleazy club. Awwwwkkkwaaarrdddd.
* Catching up with everybody.
* Eating Mexican buffet.
* Singing "Mexicaaan buffettttt" while waiting in line for food which subsequently led to us singing everything we were doing for the rest of the trip. Yes, it's as awesome as it sounds.
* Listening to some of the best wedding speeches I've ever heard.
* Realizing that 3 years of high school Spanish don't amount to dick.
* Realizing that I'm finally ready to get married.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home