Monday, June 05, 2006

On the way to work this morning

a homeless man tried to trip me. I wanted to step on him really hard, is that wrong? I mean what the fuck. But you know what I probably deserved it. I got home Friday night to find a note that had been forwarded to me from the DMV. I hadn't paid for one measley parking ticket and didn't receive any of the impending doom notices because I had moved. So, I have been driving for 3 weeks with a suspended license. Yippee! Tag another Cnote fifty to my car bills. Sigh.

So I went to the Philly area for my little cuz's high school graduationthon on Saturday. Came back Sunday in time for the Metropolitan BBQ. I hadn't seen my friend Alison who lives in SF now in a long time and didn't realize how much I miss the Hell out of that girl. Metropolitan got somewhat debaucherous, not like the old days but there was definitely a lot of making out and bathroom fingerbanging. Speaking of which, it was hilarious that Alison changed the signs in her work bathrooms to say Employees Must Wash Hands Before Returning to Fingerbanging, makes more sense if u see where she works. We got into a make out/slapping contest while drinking pitchers of shitty beer. It was so much fun. I really miss the people who are so much fun to hang out with. Lately fun is just a shadow of it's former self and when I'm reminded of how it used to be, I need to find a way to make it so again. Luckily, she'll be back in July and the BBQ will be re-lived again.

I wanted to post a song I'd forgotten about until the train ride to Philly. The Raveonettes Red and Tan which is so amazing. I will have to post it at home since it's not on this computer. I must have listed to it 50 times. Trains are so great in the rain with a song like this....

and if u and me should ever go to Hell, come on let's go right now...
warm summer's night... red and tan.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home