Monday, June 05, 2006

Barnum & Bailey would be proud

Basketball players, artists, human robot, vendors, hare krishnas, rollerbladers, gang members, children, tennis players, surfers, bikers, stoners, skateboarders, swimmers, tourists, boxers, weightlifters, rope climbers, soccer players, breakdancer, parade.

No, I am not randomly naming things that just pop into my head. This is a short list of everything I saw while at Venice Beach yesterday.

My favorite was the breakdancer who refused to perform until he collected $10 from the crowd. He finally got all his money and proceeded to talk for 5 minutes and perform for 1. His big finale? Clearing the crowd back so he could run back and forth backwards, calling it the Spaceship. More like Poopship. Or Battlestar Craplactica. Props to the guy who yelled, "I WANT MY 5 DOLLARS BACK."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home