Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Phosphorfolk

God fucking damn it. I just made this whole long post chock full of links about how great the Phosphorescent show at Brooklyn Fireproof was last night. About how his songs made a little bit of terribleness inside me melt away and how the new song with "my dove, my dove, my lamb" was super fantastic and the space is amazing and how awesome the company was how fun it is to sit and silently watch an amazing singer/songwriter while drinking a Pabst and feeling good. And it all got erased. So, this is some ramshackle excuse for a post, a shadow of its former self. Download Phosphorescent songs here. The Castanets played afterwards and are on Sufjan's label but they were extremely contrived sounding following Mr. P.
Phosphorescent lit up like a Christmas tree:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Darnold and me:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jeff and my finger:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Darn again:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting