Monday, April 10, 2006

Parties and Parades

Saturday night the party was on somewhere along Montrose. Having just moved to BK recently it marks the second party I've been able to ride my bike home drunk from, which is an awesome feeling.Greg was dj-ing which meant that I got to request some songs including the aforementioned Binary Love which I honestly just can't stop listening to. It was good times, people were dancing so hard that my friend Alexis was convinced the floor would bust through as she'd heard of that happening recently. Last night I went to see Wolf Parade for the 5th time. I love love that band, but the sad thing is that the first time I saw them was unfucking believable and ever since it just doesn't have that same riotess awesomeness. It's still always great hearing live versions of songs you've come to love and to watch Dan who as I've said before is like some awesome rock version of Steve Buscemi writhe on stage, but I just always walk away a little bit disappointed. Still, they are wolf and everything else is just dog.
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home