Friday, April 07, 2006

El Lay En La Casa

After a long day at work, nothing says relaxation like a three hour tattoo session. I just finished session number five of a still undetermined number of total sessions to get an old piece of work covered up. Word to the wise: being impulsive with a tattoo is not necessarily a bad thing. Being impulsive and letting five different artists from California, Michigan, and New York draw whatever the fuck they want on you is NOT GOOD. Piling shit on top of more shit eventually leads to a gigantic shit sandwich. I had to learn this the hard way.

Fortunately for me, I have the good people at True Tattoo in Hollywood helping me out. Seriously, if you need a reputable shop, go to these guys. I highly recommend either Clay Decker (who's doing my work) or Chris Garver (from Miami Ink fame). You can't go wrong with either guy. Plus they let you smoke in the shop when you're getting inked. Now that's what I call service! Up yours California smoking laws!

On a random side note, I'll be going to San Diego tomorrow to celebrate my friend's birthday at the San Diego Zoo. No, he's not six years old, and yes, I will be flinging my own poop at the monkeys. Update to come.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home