Saturday, April 08, 2006

Woot woot!

Yayyyy, my blogger counterpart finally got his balls out of a bunch and put up his first post! AND it included monkeys and flinging poop, thereby living up to my high expectations of his work. I <3 Calvin. Balls ahoy.
So I finally watched the season premiere of De Grassi and it was goddamned amazing. They finally "went there" and put in the lesbian sequence we've all been waiting for. 16 year old Canadian chicks grinding with each other at a Kevin Smith after party while one takes off her cowboy hat and uses it to bring the other one's face in closer and gaze longingly into her eyes. NIIIICE. Go Canada. I can't wait to see what happens next week and to hear those girls talk aboot their feelings for one another a bit more, eh. In their honor I'd like to post a love song that I can't stop listening to. It makes me feel happy and sad at the same time, just like love and Canada. It's by the Rakes, available on import coming out 4/25 in the U.S. via V2 Records.


The Rakes - Binary Love
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home