Thursday, April 06, 2006

Every Once In A While

you are at work, feeling a little shitty, feeling a lot frustrated and whatnot, and then you get an AWESOME email like this from someone you haven't talked to since like October:


I have not spoken to you in a long while. How is everything going? I would have called, but it's been so long, that I would feel stupid. I know you miss me, even though you have so much going on in your life, and more friends than anyone else. I know something that you will be doing in the near future...
1. Talk to me. Tell me fun stories, tell me about the bf. and why you moved to Brooklyn.
2. You shall be sitting on the beach at the Jersey shore, with me of course, and drink heavily.
3. You will check out my mom's new retaurant and bar which also happens to be down the shore. It doesn't open until Memorial day.
4. I forget
5. I don't know, I guess you get hungry sometimes...
6. Have I ever told you how much I like cheese?
7. Can't stop making stupid list.
So, write me back and tell me what's good, and even what's not so good. I'd love to here it all. Love you and miss you. Much love

... and that's what motherfucking friends are for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home