Friday, May 26, 2006

Nothing but trouble

Yet another bachelor party to attend this weekend, making it the 3rd one in just as many months. Initially, it was going to be in Las Vegas (surprise surprise), but at the last minute got changed to Los Angeles to accomodate the groom-to-be's work scheudule. Since I live in L.A., I wasn't too excited about the location swap but after hearing the plans, I think it'll be a fun time. We have a room at The Mondrian Hotel, which is a place I would never go otherwise. As sceney as the hotel is, I think it'll be refreshing to step outside the bounds of my usual activities if only for one night. The only issue now is to find some "dressy" clothes. I'm assuming jeans, a white tee, and my Chuck's aren't going to cut it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home