Sunday, May 28, 2006

Whoa. Those Hippies Are Getting Crafty...

This is my first post in a long time. After 3 days of being holed up in my apt. puking my guts out, attempting to keep saltines and water down, I'm back on the raw. Please wash your hands like a crazy person, the stomach flu is going around and it ain't pretty. Not sure where I acquired mine. Anyway, this is awesome, they've created a Raw My Space!!!! Woot. Now I can find other food freaks to mingle with on the interweb. Exciting. My latest awesome creation: Raw cereal. Chop up raw pecans, bananas and strawberries in a bowl. Whip up some Vanilla Nutmeg Almond Milk ( 1 tbs raw almond butter, 1 cup filtered water, 1 teaspoon vanilla and some nutmeg). Pour the nut milk over the fruit and top with a splash of maple syrup. So good!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home