Monday, May 22, 2006

The bad luck continues...

So this weekend I went to innocently grab my car to drive off to my little cuz's sure to be adorable ballet recital. As I arrived at the car with laundry and fresh guacamole ingredients in tow, I noticed that some whoreface scumbag dipshit fuck had STOLEN MY BLINKER LIGHTS as well as the cases surrounding them. I was left with a few wires sticking out and an undrivable vehicle. Having already faced the 150 dollar registration fee, 50% increase in car insurance and impending inspection costs, I'm like fuuuuuuck. This car certainly has become more hassle/$ then I can afford. So anyway, it's getting fixed up right now. I will be $518 in the hole on a car that is probably worth MAYBE $2K. But honestly all I can do is sign the check and look away.

I still managed to get up to my Mom's where we had good food and my cousin and uncle did an acoustic cover of "Billie Jean" as well as many Johnny Cash songs. It was an ok time. In other news, my uncle wrote an article for the American Prospect about Bush and masculinity. "We are in our 6th year of government by gonads." You can read it here. I think it makes a lot of valid points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home