Thursday, May 25, 2006

Electricity is overrated

The morning was somewhat eventful. On the way up to the office, the elevator shut down and the emergency lights came on, leaving me trapped with my new friend Debbie. It kinda reminded me of the movie Shallow Hal, where Jack Black gets trapped in an elevator with Tony Robbins and has a life changing encounter. Only in my situation, Debbie was much less man-ish and wasn't a giant. And I didn't have any epiphanies.

We called the operator to inform her of the situation but before help could arrive, I managed to push the door open. Luckily we were still on the ground floor and I had eaten my Wheaties for breakfast. By Wheaties, I mean coffee, cigarette, and a banana. Oddly enough, right before I stepped foot into the elevator, I contemplated taking the stairs since I had skipped taking the train and walking to work. I guess I should've trusted my gut instinct.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is sooooo gross! In the elevator?

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I wonder if she thinks it feels good, she looks like she's going to scream with pleasure. That's gotta feel awesome, with those balls banging into your you-know-what!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home