Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's All About Rock and Berries

I thought this article was pretty interesting. I'm about a month and a half late, I suck, but considering I'm on this wackass diet I thought I would post it. Last night after making carrot/avocado soup, raw pizza and these awesome wraps made with collard green leaves wrapped around mango, pea shoots, zucchini, snap peas, mint and almond butter drizzled in sweet basil sauce and getting entirely too drunk on wine (my tolerance is NOTHING right now yikes) Ashley and I headed downtown to see the GLO again. They were pretty good, but it wasn't a crap shit near as good as Sat night and sound at the Delancey is POOP. I ran into Paul and Greg there. Afterwards I hung around at Nacotheque for a bit and then headed to R Bar in BK for hours worth of drunken catching up with Anwar. It was his 30th birthday. It's pretty nuts that at this point we've known each other for like 7 years. Things have changed so much since then, but lately I mostly enjoy hanging out with people I've known for at least 3 years. You can punch each other in the arm and be like remember that sucka! Anyway, tonight I will actually be going to the Sound Team/Elefant show at Webster Hall. Should be good. Catch a tune here:Sound Team - Born To Please