Thursday, April 27, 2006

i want to tell you something

Awhile back, I saw a news piece about this community art project where people anonymously submit homemade postcards with secrets written on them. The secrets range in degree of seriousness, with weighty confessions like "law school gave me the discipline to perfect my eating disorder," to lighter admittances like "i despise my coworker. i take the candy from her candy bowl and i lick it and then put it back in the bowl," but all are arguably poignant in their own right. Some will make you laugh and smile, but most reflect something more painful and self-effacing.

Recently, I discovered that they made a website for PostSecret and it's completely sucked me in. If you're not familiar with the project, the site is definitely worth a look.

One of these days I may unearth a compelling enough secret to warrant my own submission.......but I guess you'll never know.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup i'm new here, I came accross this chat board I find It extremely accommodating & it's helped me a lot. I should be able to contribute and assist other users like it has helped me.

Cheers all, Catch You Around.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings i am new to this. I hit upon this website I have found It absolutely accommodating & it has helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like it has helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Around.

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha i'm new to this. I stumbled upon this site I have found It positively useful and its helped me so much. I should be able to contribute & support other users like it has helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Around

9:16 AM  
Blogger menna said...

شركة تعقيم منازل من كورونا
شركات تعقيم المنازل في دبي

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home