Tuesday, April 25, 2006

G.O.B.

This post is technically a little late since the weekend officially ended two days ago, but oh well. Sometimes my computer just unexpectedly breaks on me, big whoop wanna fight about it?

After spending Saturday and Sunday on the couch nursing a cold, I came to two conclusions. First, the Kings (my favoritest basketball team in the world) will probably not beat the Spurs. Especially after getting their asses handed to them in game 1 and with Ron Artest getting suspended for game 2 tonight. Uh durp! As much as I heart the team, it's not looking good.

Second, television blows. I have cable and I still couldn't find anything worthwhile to watch. Luckily for me, I had my Arrested Development DVD's on hand to fill the day. GODDAMN, I always forget how funny this show is (R.I.P.). Every time I watch it, I find something new to laugh about. This time around, it was Carl Weathers posing as Tobias' acting teacher. For my money, it doesn't get much better than when he hits on Lindsay and tells her "I buy all my cars at police auctions" in a semi sleazy/totally genuine voice. Oh Chubbs, you've done it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home