Thursday, May 04, 2006

Take it away, PLEASE

While everybody and their mother was joining MySpace, I fought the urge to give into the popular wave of online community stalking and self advertisement. Not so anymore. I have now turned to the dark side and opened up an account so I can look at what people from my high school are doing without them (hopefully) tracking me down.

I still don't have my "I took a picture of myself with my head slightly tilted to the side all the while looking disinterested and aloof" photos posted yet but I have been on a tear, adding friends and looking people up. Sadly, it has consumed most of my workdays, leaving me fairly unproductive and feeling like a piece of shit. I want to stop exploring MySpace but I can't. It's seriously become a disease.

I can only hope my current obsession will eventually die down like my interest in Friendster did. No, you are not seeing the page in error. I intentionally modeled my Friendster persona after Jared Fogel, the Subway guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home