Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Starfuckin' food

I don't believe in guilty pleasures, I only believe in pleasures. I love Starbucks. I love that they make delicious coffee. I love that they sell albums of things called "The Little Willies" and "Antigone Rising." I love that they go for that coffee of the sophisticates type vibe and always play Frank Sinatra on a dreary morning. I love that they made the headline "Starbucks Bans Bruce's Buttfuck Ballad" possible. I love what their soy lattes do to my brain. Tomorrow between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Starbucks will be giving out free half sandwiches to anyone who donates some loot to help end hunger. So, whether or not you are in love with the devil, or whether you think that Starbucks is a corporate scumbag hell bent on world domination one delicious cup at a time, this is to your benefit. I bet you can get a pretty delicious half sandwich for a buck donation and if you hate them, that's probably less than it cost them to make the damn thing, so go drain those suckers of some of their evil, lascivious capital. Let's face it, everyone deserves to eat. So go eat some fuckin' food and help some other people eat some fuckin' food too. Do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home