Friday, November 10, 2006

Zune Zune:

Last night was super fun. Some bloggers I like were in town so we all got drinks/food at the Cat & the Fiddle which is a pretty nice joint for affairs with many attendants. Nice outdoor seating and warm cozy heat lamps. Twinkly lights. So many people whose company I really enjoy were out. Calvin did the basketball dance, Ted wouldn't let me put him in a headlock, Kat went crazy for Polaroids, Dustin donned a tie full of Floridas and Lady Sov was there just lookin so damn cute I wanted to give her an ice cream cone. It ended on a comfy bench/lounge type deal around a pool lined w/ Palm Trees at the Roosevelt Hotel. Not bad right? Free vinyl too. Actually it didn't end that way. It ended w/ me realizing that I had left my car keys at work and making Kat turn around to pick me up while I waited on the corner of Sunset and Vine and got mistaken for a hooker.

I love this song. Always. And was just listening to it so thought I would post it...
Jay Good Times put it on a mix for me long time ago. Sorry, can't find anything new I feel like posting at the moment.
Lou Reed - Romeo and Juliette

In other news, I'm getting a new car tomorrow!!! Picture to follow....