Wednesday, October 25, 2006

When Things Become Too Warm, Make Them A Little Wet

Gotta love Bonnie Prince Billy lyrics. Here's a pic of that fabulous can-pagne I've been closing out my days with. Comes w/ pink straw.
Tonight I'm heading over to the Malibu Performing Arts Center to see Bonnie Prince Billy. I'm pretty excited. You should head over to the Day Trotter site and download the songs from his session over there. I'm also thinking about checking out the movie he's in w/ the Yo La Tengo Soundtrack called Old Joy, only I'm pretty sure it will either be amazing or a huge piece of weird shit that I won't understand, so that makes me hesitant. I'm pretty sure tonight might be magical. Doesn't he look like he's sucking on a meatpop? Makes me think of Veruca Salt.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Earlier I thought differently, thanks for an explanation.

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly, I thank for the information.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home