Wednesday, July 19, 2006

They had hors d'oeuvres

I never thought I'd want to see more DJ AM, but that's what was running through my head as Robin Thicke played through his set. Besides the fact that I'm not really familiar with his music, he didn't really engage the crowd and chose to player slower songs. It was a deadly combination to send me into a Hennessy induced coma.

The only real entertainment was people watching with Kathy and my friend Scott. We spotted some "celebrities," most of whom hadn't been in the spotlight for years and commanded questionable fame even back in their hey-day. In order of appearance, we saw:

Tek from the The Real World Hawaii and cinematic gem, Van Wilder
Jaleel White, a.k.a. Steve Urkel from Family Matters
A guy who looked like Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park
Travis Barker with a 6 man entourage

Yes, good times.


Peeping Tom - Celebrity Death Match (featuring Kid Koala)

Peaches - Operate

Cut Copy - That Was Just a Dream

Eric B. & Rakim - Paid In Full (Seven Minutes of Madness - Coldcut Remix)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home