Monday, July 17, 2006

E-dog!!

So my ONLY plan for tonight was to go to S'Mac. Been planning on it for a week and was so looking forward to it. One of my S'mac comrades decided she should go check out the menu and pre-salivate before leaving work in an hour and found out this troubling truth:

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Closed

FUCKKKK. So, she sent me this rad pic that I just had to post. She makes all my Photoshop dreams come true. I wish I knew how to finnegal that shits. If you ever once doubted the legitimacy of this blog, here is your utter and final proof.

CARA MAC DENIED
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoever this e-dog person is must be REALLY HOT

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

2:29 PM  
Blogger D'Artagnan said...

i want some s'mac! did you go yet? how was it? what cheeses should i look out for? i need some s'mac!

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home