Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Things I Learned in Portland Last Week:

1) Doug Fir is the fucking JAM, why don't more cities have places that have good shows where you can feel like a CLASSY dirtbag hipster while also enjoying cheap happy hour drinks and feasting on blown glass Moose eye candy?
2) You CAN make a living doing pretty much anything when your rent is like a buck fifty a month
3) I'm not sure how I feel about bicycles being the rule rather than the exception when it comes to transportation, especially in the snow
4) It's a rad place to be in a band, since pretty much everyone can fit a make-shift studio in the basement of their cheap and dope-ass house
5) When I grow up I want to be a McMennamins brother. Their class of old-tymey hipster tested grandpa approved hotels and bars is off the chain

When it's pretty out it looks like this:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll just bookmark this web site
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home