Thursday, January 04, 2007

Today...

Today I made two discoveries on the way to and from Amoeba.

1. Pat O'Brien has 2, count 'em TWO stars on the streets of Hollywood. While walking East on Hollywood Blvd to go to lunch I spotted number 1, no big surprise since I had seen it before. Then on my way North on Vine St. later on I caught a glimpse of numero 2. Who wants to get some coke 'n hookers and go crazy with me on this one????

2. I'm not even going to dignify what emo jerk-ass cry baby record I just picked up at Amoeba... but out of the conversation Calvin dropped the most magical Conor Oberst slam I've heard. I heart Conor, but in all the heckling I've gotten over the years, never have I heard anyone call him Conor BLOWBERST. Ahahahahaha.

If you'd like to revisit that magical scoreboard of Pat O' Brien's, click here. Betsy will be so jealous.