Friday, January 26, 2007

Mirah Remixed:

So I spent the entire day trying to track down this song. I'm not kidding. No one has posted it on a blog and it's not available at iTunes. You can't even stream 30 seconds of it on Amazon. Fucking balls crazy. It's a song that my friend Ted from the band Occidental turned me on to when he played it in his car and I lost my shit. I was trying to make a mixtape today and when I saw that Music For Robots had posted a track featuring Mirah it jogged my memory and I was on a mission. Thankfully, said robot was also the key to finding this track which he had stashed under his desk somewhere and was able to miraculously retrieve for me saving the day like Tom Green in Freddy Got Fingered.

Mirah - La Familia (Handsome remix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home