Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Last Night:

I went to some event for Super Deluxe. They provided us with fried chicken and french fries from Dinah's, beer, whiskey and fun. Brad Neely is a goddamn genius, if you know what's good for you, click here and then choose the Professor Brothers sketch. You. will. laugh. your. goddamn. ass off. For real. Afterwards we went over to the Chateau Marmont where I ran into a kid I used to be in choir with in high school, now a member of the Chateau crew. We sat next to Zach Braff and Penelope Cruz and ordered some Newcastle and Pinot Grigio, because we're classy like that. Ye old Chateau is extremely odd in it's reputation and clientele but I can kind of dig on the old tymey, tucked away charm and class to it. My buddy Sussbomb used to work there, so we were even treated to some free bread and whatnot (sadly the only vegan thing on the menu.) All in all it was a pretty good time, though I'm paying dearly for it today. Please check out the video. It's great, I promise.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home