Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tag Team Scene:

Last night I had the good fortune of slipping into the Tag Team Media 5th Anniversary party w/ Paul Handjobs, Jay and co. It was a sweet event. They knew how to do it up nice with grilled zucchini and tomatoes on sticks, actually everything was on sticks. Corn on sticks, chicken on sticks, tofu dog wraps on sticks. Guac and chips. Chees board [sic]. It was a full house over at the Hook and though the people I was with seemed to know everyone, I was surprised to know very few. I was happy to see half of the old Insound crew there, there were 4 of us in total. Those kids pop up everywhere. Broken Social Scene played a great set as we filtered in and out of the building as it was hotter than Hell in Summertime in there. They even had Amy Milan play a song or two off of her upcoming solo record. All in all a pretty sweet party complete with BSS screened prints to bring home. If only the Hook weren't such a bitch to get to and I weren't such a moron [I hopped on the F rather than the G, nice one.]