Monday, February 12, 2007

Food fight

I never cared too much for Matt and Kim. I could never get into their sound which reminds me of somebody getting hopped up on coke and performing at a Chuck E. Cheese in their underwear. Tossing rational judgement aside, I also always unfairly lump them together with Mates of State, who I HATE. This is no fault of Matt and Kim's; my initial perception was that they were a couple making music together and now I can't get it out of my head.

The first time I heard "Yea Yeah," the only reaction I could muster up was a 'meh' before I moved onto something else. However, I finally got around to watching the video and although still not a fan, I was left with a more favorable impression. Something about food fights and seeing the bare back of a woman will always do that to me.




If you're feeling ambitious, you can grab some free songs off their official website and watch some other videos as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home